What's new

Tarzan 11/16/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tarzan and Jane go on the run with a SUV from Sam, her partner, and headed towards Sam's cabin upstate. Too bad Tarzan decided to try and drive the SUV while Jane heeds nature's call. Tarzan runs the SUV into a ditch, and makes them car less. The cops chase them down and Tarzan opens up a can of jungle whip-ass on them. Afterwards, Jane decided that they can't run forever and they head by to New York.

It was an okay episode, not too interesting except for the playfullness in the "wildlife" aspect between Tarzan and Jane.

(I know the prospects for this show to go on are slight given the WB has halted episodes after 8 of them.)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I cannot believe WB has cancelled this show 8 episodes in. This is something I expect from the big networks. They don't even give shows a chance anymore to build a viewership.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
What are they supposed to do? A whole season for any show no matter how badly it's doing? WB handles this sort of thing much better than any of the other networks.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Dan,

I understand it was low in the ratings. But, sometimes it takes a little bit for a show to get noticed. People who are watching another show at 9pm. Might switch over when repeats start or if they dislike the show they are watching. A lot of hit shows did poorly their first season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks