What's new

Target B2G1 Free DVD/BR Sale (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Target's currently having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale on DVD and BR. This includes pre-orders. The cheapest item in the group will be free.

Runs through April 11, 2020.

Things seem to go OOS on this one quickly so don't hesitate on those you really want.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Chances are your store will be out of stock depending on which day you're going there.
I may pick up the Star Wars 4K discs for a friend's birthday in a few months. Based on the numbers they had last week, there's no way they sold out of them already since no one in my area buys 4K and that Target has been empty.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
I didn’t know pre-orders were available. That’s good to know.

Most are.

Bad Boys For Life, Dolittle = no

Goonies,The Blues Brothers, Top Gun, War of the Worlds, Days of Thunder, Mask of Zorro, Bloodshot, The Gentlemen, Great Escape = yes

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I may pick up the Star Wars 4K discs for a friend's birthday in a few months. Based on the numbers they had last week, there's no way they sold out of them already since no one in my area buys 4K and that Target has been empty.
I ordered the first six films through this sale, which replaces my BD "Complete Saga" set of the six films. At $20 per film, I wasn't going to see a better price for quite awhile. There will probably be a sale on Episode 9 around the holidays, and I already have Episode 8 on UHD disc. So that just leaves Episode 7 (which I own on BD) and Rogue One (which I don't own) for me to buy. Maybe I can find something else at the $30 price point I want and I can order those two -- I do not want Solo.

Edit: I had sold my BD of The Incredibles quite awhile ago, so I added that to Rogue One and The Force Awakens for another order. So $160 to upgrade all my Star Wars BD's to UHD, plus adding Rogue One. Hopefully I can get The Rise of Skywalker on sale for under $20 around the holidays.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Destry Rides Again is $32.99 and not a part of the sale but I was able to pre-order The Great Escape and The Cameraman (along with The Cranes Are Flying which was OOS at Criterion on blu-ray when I ordered Show Boat at Criterion.com).
What's funny is "Destry Rides Again" was $29.49 during Target's previous "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" sale as I bought it then along with "Showboat" and "The Prince of Tides", so I should get "Destry Rides Again" next week.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
I don't normally order a lot of disc from Target but I've had three Criterion's show up damaged the past couple of days. All About Eve the bottom 1/4 of the digibook was squashed and Holiday & Le Petit Soldat both had broken cases. Last sale I also had A Face in the Crowd show up with a cracked case.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I don't normally order a lot of disc from Target but I've had three Criterion's show up damaged the past couple of days. All About Eve the bottom 1/4 of the digibook was squashed and Holiday & Le Petit Soldat both had broken cases. Last sale I also had A Face in the Crowd show up with a cracked case.
I'm sorry to read about those damaged discs for you as I haven't experienced those issues. Today, I received six more discs from them including a Criterion Blu-ray and three 4K discs with no damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks