What's new

Tanya Roberts passed away on Monday night! (1 Viewer)

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Tanya with Roger in A View To A Kill. Another Bond Girl is Gone. :(
ROGER AND TANYA.jpg

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
This is quite a shock. She had many good roles to her credit but I will always remember her best as Midge on That 70s Show. She parodied the "woman as airhead" role (something she was often typecast into) but also made a strong case for feminism, and there was a sly wink behind her performance that was terrific.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
She had many good roles to her credit but I will always remember her best as Midge on That 70s Show. She parodied the "woman as airhead" role (something she was often typecast into) but also made a strong case for feminism, and there was a sly wink behind her performance that was terrific.
Same. Midge was a very specific comedic performance, and she made a misstep in the role. Her and Don Stark played off each other wonderfully.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
For those who don't want to trust TMZ, Variety also says that she isn't dead.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Well, it's a good thing that she isn't dead. But I agree. I suspect she will soon be seeking new representation.
Her rep Mike Pingel told Variety that although her husband, Lance O’Brien, was originally told she had died, the hospital called Monday morning to report she was still alive. However, Pingel said that Roberts remains in the ICU in “dire” condition.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Her rep Mike Pingel told Variety that although her husband, Lance O’Brien, was originally told she had died, the hospital called Monday morning to report she was still alive. However, Pingel said that Roberts remains in the ICU in “dire” condition.
What stupid people ! First they say she had died. Then she is still alive. I just saw it on my AOL news. What a Terrible thing to do when something happens to a person. Make sure first before it spreads all over the internet ! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexisMori
Recent bookmarks