What's new

TalkSoup Cancelled? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Saw a Brief mention of this on Caronas Film Listings Page. Anyone know the reason behind the cancellation? For myself, I stopped watching at the constant switching of hosts every episode. It just got boring...

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
I haven't heard or read anything, but I quit watching after John Henson left and Hal Sparks came on.

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
HHmmm...trash talk show scene fading? It was Aisha Tyler's boring sense of humor that killed that show for me.

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Conversely, Ayisha brought me back into the fold after failing to endure that parade of idiots post-Jon. In fact, Ayisha's the only host other than Jon and ol' whatzizname-gone-to-hollywood that was worth watching (IMO).

of course, this huge crush I have on her doesn't hurt either

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Aisha Tylers boring sense of homor? Are you kidding?

I think Talk Soup is freaking hillarious and I started watching it again when Tyler became the host. I love her sense of humor.

Trevor H

Second Unit
I agree with Jeremiah, plus it didn't hurt that Aisha is HOT
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I didn't really start watching Talk Soup until Aisha began hosting, so I can't really compare her to the others, but she's definitely funny.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
it was never the same after suop boy left for hollywood.

does anyone remember the end of year special when a famous, i wish i could remember who it was , person came on the show and tossed Greg Kinnear over the balcony yelling something like...it's not so funny now is it soup boy!!!

that was a funny moment.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i think the funniest talk soup moment i can recall was skunk boy screaming "go monkey...get that dum-dum!!" i about pissed myself.

kevin t

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
does anyone remember the end of year special when a famous, i wish i could remember who it was , person came on the show and tossed Greg Kinnear over the balcony yelling something like...it's not so funny now is it soup boy!!!
I believe that was Phil Hartman.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
you may be rught about phil hartman. i wish i had that on tape.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks