What's new

Talk about a quick sale... (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Sort of OT, but it is about a sub, so I'll put it here.

I thought I would have no problem selling my VTF-2, but I had no idea just how quick it would go. I've had items sell within 24hrs, but the VTF-2 went in just 15 MINUTES! The first person responded that quick. He came to give it a listen, paid cash and took it home. I had checked around, and priced it at $280, $20 below what I have seen them and even STF-2s go for, so it was a pretty good deal.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Now John

You can use that towards a HSU VTF-3 MK II in Rosewood. Christmas sale, $200 off. Then you can see if you can beat that 15 minutes when you sell your PB-10, lol.

Seriously, the lack of a built in crossover control would keep me from buying the PB-10.

Artie

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
With the VTF-2, I always had the x-over bypassed, so with the PB-10 it isn't a problem in my case :)

BobRoulier

Second Unit
I recently sold my rotel 1075 on audiogon in under an hour;) and my B&k ref 50 in a couple of days:emoji_thumbsup:

its nice to see that there are still wacky people like me out there:D

Bob

kevin tate

Stunt Coordinator
John, so I take it that you like the PB10 much more than the VTF2. Congrats on a quick sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks