What's new

International Tales of Hoffman: Trailer (1 Viewer)

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
david hare said:
Yes Bruce, to be fair Svet actually knows the Hoffmann disc is the real deal. And he's PhD. Anyway...

If you want to fall on the floor with uncontrollable mirth try reading the dedicated thread for Imitation of Life resto at the same website. Various people there with names like "wormraper" ("aka "Prince of the web") are claiming first hand knowledge gleaned from "contacts at Universal/NBC" that 2.00 is the OAR. I think they mean the janitor. Never mind Bob Furmanek, Nick and I has told them give up the bullshit. Well Bob was more polite than I.BUt of course they know Sirk made all these films in Superscope!!!! Welcome to the dark side of the web.

One of them called me " a tired old projectionist" - I may be a tired old queen (badge proudly held) but I've sill got a memory like a f.....g steel trap.
Then Dr. Svet really ought to learn how to write a sentence that makes sense, because it sure seems like he's tying the two together. I saw that Imitation of Life thread and was hoping you'd ride in to save the day. Wormraper is one the biggest fools on there - constantly doing stuff like this, a complete "I know everything" who just makes it up as he goes along - I truly believe he's just a troll looking for a reaction.

david hare

Supporting Actor
Real Name
david hare
These trolls and shills all suffer greatly from advanced Relevance Deprivation Syndrome. Or Delusions of Adequacy.

They all seem to think that maximum amount of verbal noise plus endlessly stated opinion based on nothing factual will make them a magnet for fans. Like Hitler.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
This arrived a couple of days ago & I've just had a quick zip through. Ha, well everyone's said it, it does look amazing. Those rich deep solid colours. It looks like you can only get colour like that with three-strip (certainly not digital). Tarantino is filming his latest western in 70mm film, I wonder who'll be the first director to shoot a film in three-strip colour? Only joking, probably all the Technicolor cameras have been junked long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks