What's new

Tales from the Darkside DVD Seasons??? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Just curious if anyone has heard anything on the show "Tales from the Darkside" on DVD in either season sets or by individual episodes???

Thanks!!!

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
The opening theme song used to scare the heck out of me, could someone say the words the creepy announcer always said, in the opening just for old times sake ?:D :D :D

Rick P

Supporting Actor
Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.

But...

......there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit...

a Darkside.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, why not release this. It was popular enough to spawn a feature film.

RISUG

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Reese
I want my Tales From The Darkside!

(I get goosebumps just thinking about the opening theme music).

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
Just for old times' sake:

http://cs-people.bu.edu/shoffman/tfds/tfds.html

Includes a link to an online petition to get the show released on DVD, as well as an MP3 of the theme music (without the vocal) and an episode-synopsis list (spoilers abound!).

I always loved this show, Tales From The Crypt, and The Hitchhiker. And, later, Night Visions. (Could've definitely done without Henry Rollins' episode intros and outros, though...)

"The Darkside is always there waiting for us to enter; waiting to enter us. Until next time, try to enjoy the daylight."

Brandon Gantt

Second Unit
Of course, if George Romero's Land of the Dead is a success Paramount could capitalize of his newfound popularity. Especially since they appear more keen to exploit their vast television library.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I would buy it. I have fond remembrances of a couple episodes from the original run when I was a wee lad. I even remember watching it after [high] school as re-runs on the Sci-Fi channel in the mid-90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks