What's new

Tales From the Crypt - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had this yet and could tell us whether or not the title sequences are included with the actual episodes, or if they are just part of the DVD menu as with Season 1.

Not really a deal-breaker, but if Warner listened to all the complaints last time and kept them on the episodes.

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
Thanks for posting that. That's really weird. I realize the intro is on the disc, but it's cropped to 16X9 (and on all 4 sides on standard TVs), and it isn't complete. I dunno; for me it's part of the show and should be included before each episode.

I just don't understand what reason the producers could have for insisting on the omission. Couldn't there just be a chapter stop at the end of each intro for those who don't want to watch them?

Like I said, it won't keep me from buying the set (which means, of course, that none of this matters), but it's still disappointing and a strange decision. :rolleyes

stephen^wilson

Stunt Coordinator
I just recieved the 2nd season yesterday and the main title intro isn't included in the set at all,not even on the menu this time!Looks like we were just geting it on the 1st season set.

Mick C

Auditioning
There's another review at horrordvds.com

First up, it should be mentioned that the original intro to the show is nowhere to be found on these discs. On the DVD for season one it could be viewed upon inserting the disc, although it never played when the individual episodes were selected. Warner Brothers has decided this season to just do away with the introduction completely, which is a shame. What they should have done was just put it as a selectable title in the episodes menu, just so people could watch it before the episode if need be. Without it on there, the show seems somewhat incomplete, especially since the tail end of the opening sequence is always featured during the credits of the show.

Kamyar-MZ

Auditioning
Is there going to be any "real" supplementary material on it?
Commentaries by Zemeckis and Co. for example?
However, I am definitely going to buy this Set ;) It's one of the best Seasons of that Show!

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
I guess there's no hope that season 3 will have the theme intro back on every episode, huh? I'll be getting it since I love the show but I hope it is truly complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks