Taking the MCAT.....again.....wish me luck.....again.....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dome Vongvises, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

Well, I had extremely mediocre score the first time around. Here's luck to the second time. Anybody else here suffering with me this Saturday? [​IMG]
    BTW, I won't be posting after this for a very, very long time. Besides a case of the blues, and my brain just not working the past three months, there's not much I can do to contribute for a while. Oh well, have fun in my temporary absence.

2. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Trust the Force, Dome. While I have not taken this specific one, it would seem like the rest of the darn test u will have to suffer through the rest of the way. And BTW, it doesn't get any better...only worse...USMLE Step 1, 2 ,3 then specialty boards, subspecialty boards. But the rewards are good..or so they say.

3. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Cinematographer

GOOD LUCK!

I feel for you. I have taken the evil test twice. I took it last April (also in 1997) and I am happy with my scores. We'll see what happens in a few weeks after all of my applications and letters of recommendation are in.