1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Taking the MCAT.....again.....wish me luck.....again.....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dome Vongvises, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

Well, I had extremely mediocre score the first time around. Here's luck to the second time. Anybody else here suffering with me this Saturday? [​IMG]
    BTW, I won't be posting after this for a very, very long time. Besides a case of the blues, and my brain just not working the past three months, there's not much I can do to contribute for a while. Oh well, have fun in my temporary absence.

2. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Trust the Force, Dome. While I have not taken this specific one, it would seem like the rest of the darn test u will have to suffer through the rest of the way. And BTW, it doesn't get any better...only worse...USMLE Step 1, 2 ,3 then specialty boards, subspecialty boards. But the rewards are good..or so they say.

3. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Cinematographer

GOOD LUCK!

I feel for you. I have taken the evil test twice. I took it last April (also in 1997) and I am happy with my scores. We'll see what happens in a few weeks after all of my applications and letters of recommendation are in.