What's new

taking nick v's advice going with studio 60s whats a good price in canada? (1 Viewer)

Nathan Porteous

Stunt Coordinator
after much debate i've decided to go with the studio 60s instead of the 11's will take longer to get the money but if i dont get them I will probally regret it for a long time, I went for a listen again and showed some intrest he went from $1999
to $1650 without bargining though i have spent over $10000 at the store over 5 years. I'm sure i could get them for 1650 tax included or is that too much?

Nick V

Second Unit
The prices that Ron and Ernie quoted were Laminate prices if I'm not mistaken. Your dealer must have quoted you the prices with the veneer option (he may not have laminate in stock, mine doesn't).

If it was me, and I had the money to spend, I think I'd go with the veneer. If you don't want to drop the extra ~$400 (don't quote me on that, not totally sure) for the improved appearance, don't sweat it. I think the laminate looks pretty sharp as well. You should be able to get them for between $1100-1200 CDN before tax (depending on the dealer) in the laminate version.

That's why I was recommending them over the 11's, the price difference is negligable, for a significant increase in performance IMO. Especially if you're using them with a decent subwoofer!

Mike Veroukis

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael
Well, I got my 40's for CDN$1075 + tax, and that's with veneer. I would guess the 60's might go for another 3 or 4 hundred more, but that's just a guess. If you can get them for CDN$1200 with veneer I'd jump on it right away!

- Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks