What's new

take an online research survey and enter to win a $200.00 gift card (1 Viewer)

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Just wanted to let everyone know that the survey is still open for those who wish to take it. I am, however, approaching a sufficient N size which means that the survey will be closing relatively soon.

Thanks again for those of you who have taken it. I'll let each of you know (via email) whether or not you were the randomly chosen winner of the $200.00 gift card.

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I wanted to let those of you who particpated in the survey that I have not forgotten to contact you regarding the random drawing. I am near the end of my data collection and seem to have hit a road block! Anyway, you will most certainly be contacted when I achieve the appropriate sample size. Thank you again for your participation - it is much appreciated!

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Hello again....just wanted to let those know who are awaiting an email regarding the gift card that I am almost finished collecting data. I planned on being finished about a week ago, however, when I looked into the data set I discovered that I had to throw some people out who do not fit the qualification criteria (i.e., they do not work full time). Anyway, just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you!

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I did the survey. I've been at my job 5 years, probably fall in the top 5 out of 40 or so as far as competency, and I'm bored to tears because I am so competent at it. :frowning: But it's such a great job with good pay for the area, considering Michigan employment opportunities (getting away with playing GBA, reading, watching DVDs when it's dead) on the offshift that I probably won't give it up for quite some time. At least I'm not out in the hot sun digging ditches or something for half the pay :D My job is very easy at this point, but boring.

P.S. - going to school and working full time could certainly possibly give alternative answers. I imagine my answers durig the school semester would have been much more burn-out-y. :D

My wife has a Bachelor's in Psych so I found this somewhat interesting. :D

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Hi David - yes, I am still in need of more people before I can hold the random drawing. I had to throw some people out who didn't meet the qualification criteria (i.e., they don't work at least 37.5 hours per week). If you know of anyone who might be interested and willing to take the survey, feel free to forward the link to them!

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Just wanted to let those who participated know that I'm still about 20 people shy of having a full data set. I know I've posted similar messages before, however, I don't want those who participated to think I've forgotten about them. When nearing a completed data set, I'll post another message saying so and will send you a subsequent email message stating whether or not you won the drawing.

If anyone else is interested in participating, please do so. For those who have already, thanks again!

Sue_New

Stunt Coordinator
I took the survey. I'm more of the negative. I responded in the light of I don't like my job/current occupation BUT I am certain of my skills and abilities. I just enrolled to go back to school to advance my degree and get out of there as soon as possible (my employer's paying for it).

Very interesting survey. Good luck!

Sue

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Thank you Anthony - much appreicated! I am so close to my sufficient sample size I can smell it!

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
For those interested, I am anticipating choosing the random winner by the end of this coming weekend. Stay tuned...........

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks