What's new

Tagging ATV Media Question (1 Viewer)

Oswald Pascual

Second Unit
Real Name
No Name
Is there a way to tag an ATV movie with a widescreen wallpaper image that appears in the background when a movie is selected on the new ATV's?

Currently I have the standard poster shape image for the movie and if I add a widescreen image instead of poster shape it appears as a small widescreen photo on the top left instead of a small poster shape image.

I would like to have an image in the background of the entire area when a movie is selected.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
What service or app are you using? If you’re talking about Netflix or Apple TV + or other standard streaming services, I don’t think there are any customization features like that.

if you’re talking about Plex or such, then maybe.

Oswald Pascual

Second Unit
Real Name
No Name
I stream to my ATV with iTunes looking at my media on the external server.
This is for tagging iTunes Media.

I use MetaZ for tagging the media.

Median on External Drive > MacMini Running ATV app (formerly iTunes > WiFi to ATV's thru the home.

Last edited:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I doubt it, but I’m not familiar with media server setup using iTunes or AppleTV software as the client. If you want customization like this, you should look into Emby, Plex, Kodi.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks