What's new

Tag Mclaren AV32R ----> AV192R (1 Viewer)

There will be many options so the price could conceivably span the range you mention or more. Obviously a high quality video scaler, the digital video interface tuner etc, are expensive to do right, and, also obviously, not everyone will want them (or afford them).
The base price is $4000 for the AV32R...
------------------
Buzz Goddard
TAG McLaren Audio

Zbigniew

Stunt Coordinator
Oh my God...
Buzz, can I insist that you take as a trade in my daughter ? She is 8, really smart, and some day will make a fortune....
Now, can I det 192 without video switcher/scaler ? Will such a combination possible - audio only ?
Regards,
_zjt

Randy_Mann

Stunt Coordinator
Buzz,
Let me get this straight. At a base price of $4000+$500 for 7.1, you get the AV32R-EX. Notwithstanding all the upgrades like the scaler, the DVI, etc., can one just upgrade to the av192 for the better dacs, more horsepower, and larger case? I thought that I read it right there in the press release, but just wanted to clarify. Also, did I read that right, there will be an FM tuner in there as an option? Something along the same price point as Tag's own T32R?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks