What's new

TA-N9000ES Does any one have this analog pre amp? (1 Viewer)

Phil Rose

Agent
Don't you mean TA-P9000ES??? If so, I've seen many posts that state that it is an excellent piece.

Greg Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
I am curious about this as well. I did search for info on this but didn't find what I was looking for. Probably because of the server crash. I have both a SACD and a DVD-A player and am currently using the two Radio Shack switches to change inputs to my ICBM. The ICBM output then goes to the 5.1 input on my Denon AVR3300 which I am using as my pre/pro. I have a ATI 1505 that I am using for my amplifier. I am not sure how to use the Sony as a switch. Would I hook it up like this?

-----------------------TA-P9000ES

SACD 5.1 out------>[ INPUT 1 ]

DVD-A 5.1 out----->[ INPUT 2 ]

DENON 5.1 preout>[ 5.1 BYPASS ]

----------------------[ 5.1 OUT ]--->ICBM---->AMP--->SPKRS

Thanks in advance

Greg Johnson

PomingF

Second Unit
Greg & Mark, read my response to Mark's post in the 'audio/video source' section. Greg, after reading your schematic I think it will work but then the switch box I mentioned at the end of my post should work for you as well presuming the Denon will allow you to adjust gain from it's 5.1 inputs.

PF

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks