What's new

T2:UE - Yet ANOTHER Re-Packaging Scheme? (1 Viewer)

WilliamG

Supporting Actor
I was at my local Wal-Mart after work yesterday, and happened to see this disc in a remarkable "look-alike" case. It was a silver cardboard sleeve that looked like the original metal one except the cardboard completely enclosed the keeper case. It had "T2" emblazed across it, and if I hadn't looked closely it would have passed for the metal sleeve. Upon further examination, I noticed the top of the keeper case was silver in color. Naturally, I could'nt see anything else about it.

Does anyone own this particular copy? Does it differ in any other way from the "original"? And does this add to the 'collectability' of the one I have? (Not that it matters, really- I love the movie anyway!)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Does it differ in any other way from the "original"? And does this add to the 'collectability' of the one I have?
There is no difference in content. The metal case that was originally used was only done so for a limited time. Those are no longer being produced that is the reason why you saw one with the cardboard lookalike.

Users who are viewing this thread