What's new

T O not dead yet (1 Viewer)

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
It may be different in Texas though, since I think it is the only state that makes attempted suicide a criminal offense. The reason other states make it a criminal offense is so they can force you to undergo a psychiatric evaluation. Since it's not a crime in Texas, maybe they can't hold you.

Maybe Texas believes every suicide is one less person the state has to kill with the electric chair.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
Even his "support staff" seems disconnected with reality. In rejecting the notion that TO tried to commit suicide, his publicist actually said, "Terrell has 25 million reasons why he should be alive."

(That is the value of his new Dallas contract.)

Kind of an odd thing to say...aren't there more important things than money? His handlers may be part of the problem.

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett

It just shows how deluded people are if they think that money always equals happiness. I'm no T.O. fan, but I take no pleasure in seeing someone in this position. Yeah, he has a lot to live for and a lot of us would like to have his lifestyle, but sometimes there's something wrong psychologically that renders all that meaningless for many people. It's hard not to feel a little sorry if it's all indeed true. If it's just another publicity stunt, then that changes everything.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
One of the smartest and nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing was well liked by virtually everyone she had ever known. I asked her what her philosophy of life was. She said that it was always erring on the side of generosity, (towards people). And she did not mean simply with money. She meant, among other things, to give people the benefit of the doubt, and if someone believed something was real, it was real to them.

T O has problems, however, I wish him only the best. He would be a loss to sports, his family, friends, and others.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Who is "T O", and why do so many of you seem so disdainful about him attempting suicide? I'm kinda shocked by the reactions here.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
TO is Terrell Owens who is a Wide Receiver in the NFL. He's played for several teams including the 49ers, Eagles and now the Cowboys and has caused some problems in the locker room in both of his previous teams. He's flamboyant to say the least and I can see why people don't care for him much.

Considering who is saying the disdainful things, I'm not real surprised.

dany

Supporting Actor
Real Name
D
Well according to his very professional publicist,the one chewing gum,hair in her face,nicely dressed Kim Etheredge. TO is a man of statue. LMAO. Say what! Well he does have 45 million reasons to live if for no other reason.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
It's because everyone here knows he didn't try to attempt suicide. He may have tried to kill some pain, more than is prescribed, including pain that pills can't do anything about, but as much as T. O. needs help, this was not a cry for help. It was merely another cry for attention. He is never happier than when he is headline news. He doesn't have a problem being in the spotlight. He has a problem when he's not in the spotlight and he doesn't know how to handle that. On top of that, he was unable to be with his son on his 7th birthday and T. O.'s fiancee just broke up with him, so it's quite possible he was trying to kill a little more pain with a few more pills than normal, but his entire story just doesn't add up.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C

So basically, the American Diego Maradona? (Hugely talented guy who seems to actively want to self-destruct).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks