System Skins-anyone use these before?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sean Moon, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Sean Moon

Sean Moon Cinematographer

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,158.htm

A site I found while looking through some gaming forums. I have been itching recently for a custom cases for all my systems, but am hesitant to dismantle them. I did it with my old Playstation and Dreamcast, but all the newer systems just frighten me to take apart. Most of the skins I see in stores are these lame print graphic ones, but the ones on this site intrigue me. The thought of a mirrored xbox is just too cool to me.

Anyone used skins like these before? How do they look? How easy are they to apply? Am I insane?

2. Jason Harbaugh

Jason Harbaugh Cinematographer

I have my xbox skinned. Same vinyl, different site. They are still basically just printed stickers but of higher quality. Once applied they look pretty good though. The case ones are really easy to put on, it is the controller skins that are a royal pain in the ass.

Overall, it is a cheap and easy way to make your xbox unique.

3. Sean Moon

Sean Moon Cinematographer

Thanks[​IMG] Gonna have to order mirror chrome skins for all my stuff then I think. They even have DS and PSTwo skins there too. Didnt take em long eh?

Which site did you get your skins from?

4. Jason Harbaugh

Jason Harbaugh Cinematographer

No problem. [​IMG]

I work at an xbox site so got mine as a freebee from http://www.skinefx.com/

The mirror chrome is a nice choice. [​IMG] [​IMG]