What's new

Swg Holo Guestimate (1 Viewer)

Garrian

Auditioning
Hey Guys,
New to the Forum but not new to SWG. Wanted to fill you on myself and server as well ask some opinions.
Name: Sitara Sloto
Server: Chilestra
City: Canejo' Planet: Dantooine
Guilds Represented: RBN and JHC

We are one of a few cities that does not tax its citizens. City funds are donated by me through my business on the server.
Enough about that moving on to my Question.
Been playing the game for about 7 Months through every new patch and every new Nerf.
Trying to finish out my Holo Grind. Been on my Silent Holo for a while, but have been putting more effort into Mayor than into my character. After lots of thought im stepping down from Mayor. Ive been the only Mayor and letting someone else step up from the group to lead so I can continue my FS path.

Here is what I have please let me know what you think is my silent Holo is and why.

Before I started my Holo Grind I mastered Medic.
Then went Holo grinding.
1st Holo - Tailor
2nd Holo - Entertainer
3rd Holo- Brawler
4th Holo - Droid Engineer
Mastered Artisan in the process
5th Holo- Silent
I have been working on TKM for some time now only because its a rarity for me to be able to get out to fight due to the needs of my citizens. TKM has been a profession that Ive actually been working on since I created this character only about four months ago. However I always put it off so that I could work on the Holo grind, but comming back to it constantly after my grind for its usefulness in defense and attack, never dropping it or its skills. I will be mastering it first since im so close to finishing out.

I want to hear from you. What is your theory since there are so many theories a float out there on what you think my Silent Holo is and I shall keep you posted on result in this forum.

Likewise feel free to visit me in Canejo on the Chilestra Server.

Sitara Sloto
Mayor of Canejo', Dantooine
Chilestra Server

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
I think I speak for all here when I say welcome to the forums Garrian, There is already a current SWG thread in these boards with lots of information on Holo grinding and other questions you might have or just basic discussion of the game. SWG thread
As far as you r question I have not seen any type of pattern recognition in any of the forums, HTF or SWG. I am also part of the holo grind doing
Master Ranger
Master Pistoleer
Master Smuggler
Master Brawler
and now working on my silent.

Many of the Devs have said its completely random. I would suggest looking for someone with a similar Holo pattern as yours and see what they mastered to unlock the FSCS. If you find anything let me know to. :D

Garrian

Auditioning
Thanx Jeff,
I have yet to meet anyone with the same holopath as me except for one guy on the server. Im slightly ahead of him however think hes still panning out number two or three. My plan is finish of TK and pray...kinda like when i boot windows for the first time ;)or internet exploder. It is quite doubtful I will unlock the FS slot with Master Politician or Master Merchant....would you as well rule these out? Core professions seem to be the take on the holo grind which free up a few professions that may or may not be worth looking into such as the ones I mentioned above. Do you concur with that? Ive read alot of the theories and math hypothesis' on the holo grind. I agree with you as I to believe it is purely random. However I have talked to alot that had the same silent holo going either BH or Pikeman. Now im sure that is just coincidence....I dont believe myself to be smart enough to think or not to think that it was intentional of development, hence SWG has not knocked on my door with salary and benifits in hand...lol. But im interested in seeing what everyone has to say....I thank you all for the wonderfully warm welcome continue to post your thoughts on this matter....would love to hear them.

Sitara Sloto Female Trandoshen
TK POLI MERCH
Mayor of Canejo', Dantooine
Chilestra Server

"Garrian"

NickC

Second Unit
The smart thing to do is to finish TKM and then do the rest of the entertainer trees and then all of the medical trees, and then marksman, if you dont have it by then make another line of attack with professions.

I unlocked my jedi on the 11th profession I mastered,

1- Creature Handler
2- Smuggler
3- Pistoleer
4- Artisan (Holo)
5- Medic
6- Combat Medic (Holo)
7- Entertainer (Holo)(Silent after this)
8- Marksman
9- Dancer
10- Musician
11- Image Design (Unlocked)

I recently sold my account, but I picked up two new ones

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Definitely do the starting professions first since they are among the easiest ones to master. Then just as Nick C mentioned, do the medic professions because you can set macros for almost the entire tree, same with entertainer professions as well.

Garrian

Auditioning
Actually mastered medic before I started the holo grind....but later dropped all the skillpoints to use them for the holo grind. Ive forgot I need to go back in look but I think one of the holos was actually master entertainer which i have a badge for....I may just have mastered Artisan since I was already a Business man and chef due to my tailor...when i dropped Tailor to go after my DE if finished out engineering and thought what the hell just have to master survey to pick up artisan so I did. Master Entertainer was a holo grind....another which i dropped the skillpoints so move to another holo....lots of back tracking it sounds like to me...I will undoubtedly master marksman and scout which will eliminate my basics.

Let me go back an check my badges at that time I will list all my masteries because im fastly approaching ten total. I dont think my unlock will be that far away...however theorechtically even at ten It could be any of the twenty some odd left professions.

Garrian

Auditioning
Ok, Ive went back to review my character and my masteries here is what I have
Badge Collector 10
Badge Collector 5
Master Brawlwer
Master Artisan
Master Droid Engineer
Master Entertainer
Master Tailor
Master Medic

Soon to be master Merchant which im no sure if it plays into the Holo scheme of things as for mentioned.

Currently 3/4/3/3 TK
and 4/4/4/3 Politician which im pretty sure also does not count into the scheme of things

My current plan of attack is to go ahead and knock out TKM.

At that time if Im still locked I will be dropping politican and go for master marksman moving no unlock I will persue Pistoleer and drop my TK to start working on scout....does this sound like an agreeable game plan to you two? Jeff and Nick fill me in on your comments and if you think im on the right track. Since no mastery possestion occured with Weopon other than melee I see a need to work on my skill set for marksman...do you two concur?

NickC

Second Unit
I would do marksman maybe first, but then I would do Image design(takes 2-4 hours to complete), musician, dancer, medic, combat medic, doctor beofre doing anything else, i think those are your best bets

Garrian

Auditioning
I will take your advice and knock out Marksman soon as im done with TKM. This was kind of a non mentioned plan of attack. Ive mastered Medic so that not an issue but thanx Nick still waiting to hear from Jeff and his opinion as well as they are all valued.

Thanx.

Shane S.

Stunt Coordinator
I dont know if master merchant would be a guess for unlocking but it pops up quite a bit as a holo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks