What's new

swans or rocket? i dont get it (1 Viewer)

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
That looks like all Swan to me. AV123 was distributing a modified version of the Swan Divas but had the Rocket line in the works long before the "trade dress" issue came along and they decided to drop Swan. Another outfit has picked up Swan but I don't recall who it was. You can find them in the big Diva thread at AVS.

SkiingNinja

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Ries
Heya Felix. I thought we had covered this pretty well already no? I've replied to this sort of question from you on another forum a few months ago... (not to sound rude! Just wondering since we have been here before..)

Swan speakers are made by Swan Speaker Systems.

Rockets are made by us.

We were a distributor from Swans for a few years. When we dropped the line, www.theaudioinsider.com picked it up.

They look similar because Swan 'appropriated' that cabinet shape from a wood working company in the PRC. They do not own it in any way. The Rocket shape while looking similar is rather different.

Hope this clears up everything. Be sure to read the press release I sent you those few months ago...it pretty much explains everthing :)

Sean

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
sorry, sean, i forgot i asked that question. honest. because i didnt know swan made all those expensive speakers that look absolutely stunning. 68000 bucks to boot! i thought swan's target audience is like people who want 500 to 2000 bucks set of speakers?

thank you for your quick explanation.

SkiingNinja

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Ries
No problem Felix. I was just a little suspicious...these forums do that to you :D

Swans is a HUGE company. They make speakers from $200 all the way past the $100,000 mark....

Sean

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks