What's new

Swans Diva 6.1 package review (1 Viewer)

Steve Zimmerman

Second Unit
As the developer of AudioEnvy.com I'm glad to hear that some people are deriving benefit from it and I encourage new Diva owners who are comfortable with the idea of letting someone come over to sign up. I am the first to admit that it's not for everyone, however, and I've tried to structure the way the site works to maintain the privacy of the owner as much as possible.

I've been in discussion with Mark Schifter at AV123 to see if there's an appropriate way to "say thank you" to the people who are making auditions available. I really enjoy the sharing aspect of letting other people come over to my home to see what I derive joy from--but I do feel that it would be cool if there were some small token that AV123 might provide to people who register as willing auditioners.

At the same time, it is not my intention that AudioEnvy.com turn into a multi-level-marketing scheme, so it's important to me that whatever happens be done in a way that the joy of sharing remains the chief motivation for hosting an audition.

--Steve

MikeAF

Stunt Coordinator
Russ and Greg,
Yes I'm on the 950 reservation list, and according to the latest email from Outlaw I may have the 950 sometime in June. As I'm preparing for my daughters wedding I'm hoping it will arrive just after all the guests leave and I have time to spend with it. Being a teacher and having the summer off I will be able to spend a lot of time with the 950 when it comes. My wife will be a HT widow for awhile. I'm also waiting for more info on the Aragon Stage One pre/pro as well. I hoping to get to listen to both of these and make my decision before the 30 day trial period for the 950 is up. Decisions, decisions!! ;) The pre/pro will be the last piece of my HT audio set up, at least for awhile! Hope you are both enjoying your Diva's.
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks