What's new

swan speakers, ever heard of them? (1 Viewer)

Victor Chan

Stunt Coordinator
They use to be sold by av123 (the people behind the Onix Rocket loudspeakers). Go to ecoustics.com and search for reviews under Swan Diva.

Victor

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
They're now sold by www.theaudioinsider.com . They are really an amazing value. I have a 4.1/2.1/C3 setup and absolutely love it. They were imensly popular when they were being carried by AV123 but faded away a bit when they released their own Onyx Rocket line. They were later picked back up by TheAudioInsider and are now available in a more afordable Fuax Black Cherry finish which I actually prefer to the Rosewood finish, even if it's not a real wood veneer. The components and sound quality of the Black Cherry is exactly the same and they still have the hand-rubbed piano black top and bottom pieces.

If you're interested in purchasing them but want to hear them first go to www.audioenvy.com and do and search to see if anyone in your area is demoing them.

Hope this helps :)

StanG

Grip
Stephen, did you get my PM? I just tried sending you one, but I don't think it worked...

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Joey;

I bought a set of these speakers back when they were sold by AV123. I have a set of 4.1s in the front, the C3 center channel, and a pair of R3s in the surrounds. The look and sound of these speakers is top-notch. I've had them for almost two years now and have no strong desire to get rid of them any time soon.

So, yes, Swans equals good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks