What's new

Swan Speakers....Any Reviews or Input?? (1 Viewer)

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
I'm getting close to upgrading from my current Paradigm Monitor series speakers. How would the Swan's stand up against say the Paradigm Studio's or B&W's??

Planning on spending

Jack Sloan

Auditioning
Yo. I can't comment on how they'd compare but I just just picked up Diva 6.1/C3/R3. My old speakers were klipsch RF3/RC3. The cabinets are beautiful & the sound is a big improvement.

J

WilliamJay

Stunt Coordinator
Alan,

I have 4.1s and monitor 5s in my HT setup. The 4.1s have better sound to my ears than the monitor 5s. Tremendous bang for the buck IMO.

Bill

steve mm

Agent
I also ouwnd 6.1-5.1-c3-2.1 for the money they are very hard to beat the only very slight down fall would be tonal balance and it is very small-I have not heard the rockets but i heard they are a upgrade from the divas and have much better tone balance(I don't think you could go wrong with ither set )One note.i don't no who is selling the divas any more but the guys at av123 are top notch to do business with.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I have 4.1 mains, 2.1 surrounds, and a C3 center and love them. The black cherry finish make these speakers a steal, and I actually prefer it to the rosewood (blends ALOT better w/ silver/black TV and silver/black AV Stand). They still have the piano black top/bottom and the sound is exactly the same. My las speakers were Paradigm 5SE MK3s (predecessor to current monitors) and it was a big improvement w/ a slight loss in bass (AV12 sub takes over below 80hz so that didn't bother me). The 6.1s should be amazing even without a sub.

I'm considering 5.2 mains next and moving the 4.1s to the side and 2.1s to the back surrounds. I'm currious to know how the 6.1 and 5.2 compare, and if the 5.2 is better matched to the center (exact same drivers).

Hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks