What's new

Swamp Fox/Efego Baca (1 Viewer)

PatH

Second Unit
Is anyone else out there upset about this travesty? There were 8 Swamp Fox episodes--Disney gave us the first three. Elfego Baca is even worse--there were 10 of these and we got episodes 1, 2, and . . . 5! Mickey and Donald each only have four fingers on their hands, so presumably even they can count to 4 and can therefore figure out that 3 and 4 come after 2 and before 5! This is truly disgusting, but then maybe episodes 3 and 4 and 6-10 of Elfego and 4-8 of Swamp Fox are not considered Treasures.

PatH

JeffT.

Deceased Member
There is already a (sizeable) discussion thread on this topic so let's try to consolidate further message posts on it to the single grouping.

As far as a being a travesty is concerned I'm sure that Bueno Vista Home Entertainment will make the remaining subsequent (outstanding) segments available in one format or another (perhaps even in more basic, less expensive editions).

It will all really depend upon just how well the DISNEY TREASURES limited edition performs.

The way I see it getting something is (far) better than being given nothing at all.

Elfego Baca and The Swamp Fox (Click Here).

Jeff T.

PatH

Second Unit
JeffT:

I'm embarrassed to admit I posted in the other thread way earlier.

But, though I might agree that something is better than nothing, that still doesn't excuse the fact that any subsequent releases of Elfego Baca will either be out of sequence or involve double dipping for the episodes already released.

If they ever do Texas John Slaughter, we'll probably get episodes 1, 5 & 13 (there were 17).

PatH

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks