What's new

SVS website Updated (1 Viewer)

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Pretty slick. AFAIK, Ron handles a lot of the website stuff. Looks great Ron!
Edit: Okay, the picture of SVS T-shirt on the parts page is kinda funny. The woman from the old picture has been photoshopped out so it's just the shirt. Well, most of the woman has been photoshopped out anyway ;) No offense meant if that's someones wife. :b
Edit #2: I noticed the performance charts are up for the PCi. I was wondering, are those for the PCi with the new BASH amp or the old PC with the new driver installed?
Ron or TV,
Maybe I missed it but have you posted (here at HTF) the old PC performance charts alongside the new ones? I'm kinda a 'graph junkie' so I'd love to see the old vs. the new.

GabrielC

Stunt Coordinator
Very nice improvement over the old!
I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason the first thought that came to mind was car audio, might be the picture at the top, sorta looks like wires/cables/tubes in an engine...
Once I turn the page though, I see the familiar SVS pillars of power :D ahhh....nice to have a home
Edit:
for the lazy - http://www.svsubwoofers.com

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Man that shirt looks funky. Maybe they should do something about that.

I wonder when they will put up performance charts for the CS+. Its been a long time since those came out, and I'd love to a comparison to the CS.

MarcVH

Second Unit
Generally looks good; it was due for an improvement. I particularly like the new pictures of the drivers; I go to the web site if I want to show somebody what they look like, since you can see it better there than by actually looking at a sub.

Unfortunately, the waterfall graph links (in FAQ question 10) seem not to work anymore (from either IE or Netscape.) I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

Judy Y

Stunt Coordinator
Only question I have is..........where are the B-stocks now? I like to dream shop on that page from time to time!

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Judy- The link to the B-stocks page is on the left hand side of the subwoofer page. The last image link on the bottom. :)

Real Name
Alex Bischoff
Now if only Audio Concepts (makers of the well received ACI Titan II LE subwoofer) would update their website as well.
I mean, sure, I own one of their subs, but their website is awful :frowning:.
ObSVS: New site looks fantastic -- good work guys!
-- Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks