SVS--Top of the Low bass ladder

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by J. Redcay, Dec 19, 2002.

1. J. Redcay

J. Redcay Agent

I've had the pleasure of dealing with this outfit twice. First when they were just starting out and I had to get in line and wait 6 to 8 weeks for my PC 20-39 and just this week when I ordered and received 2 days later my PC+20-39.
    Some things have changed. The product is even better than before, having both in the same room I can say anyone who really loved the older ones will REALLY love the new ones. Delivery times have also really changed, its probably less hassle than going to various places trying to find the perfect sub; place an order and have it sent right to your door in 2 days........tough to beat. With SVS you most likely are getting the best sub anyway. One thing hasn't changed. Customer service and tech support is the same.....the Best. Period. SVS represents the top of the chain, and best of all its an American company with a little Yankee ingenuity sparking its core. I'm more than happy to be an American, and even happier to buy something made here that is the best in its field. Nice going guys!

2. Joseph_ P

Joseph_ P Stunt Coordinator

AMEN BROTHER!! At this time of year its always good to give thanks for all of our blessings.
    I WOULD ESPECIALLY LIKE TO GIVE THANKS TO THE BASS GODS
    WHO GAVE USSVS .
    I AM A PROUD OWNER OF AN AMERICAN MADE SVS 16-46 CS+!
    MERRY X-MAS TO ALL [​IMG]

3. jeff_coil

jeff_coil Stunt Coordinator

Ditto for me too!

4. CaseyLS

CaseyLS Second Unit

I jacked up when I ordered. I ordered on a Friday evening and had to wait till shipout on Monday. That sucked.