What's new

SVS Sub Cables?? (1 Viewer)

Louis D

Agent
Guys,

SVS 20-39PCi is on its way. Should have it in two days or so.. I can't wait!!! Anyway, I didn't get the cable from them, I didn't know which one to get. Basically what is the best one out there? Any suggestions?

Art_C

Stunt Coordinator
It mean they are shipping??? I thought the PCi wasn't going to be shipping until end of next week... Not like I'm complaining. :D So where is my shipping confirmation? Just out of curiosity what's your order number?

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
You did say that your SVS20-39 PCI is shipped? Just for clarification, I think there are hundreds of us in anticipation and cant handle another false alarm!:eek: :confused:

Louis D

Agent
You know what, you guys are right. i haven't gotten a shipment confirmation. What is the hold up? Are they just behind? I can't take the wait anylonger.

erikk

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Louis;

The PCi are currently on pre-order. We were originally forecasting end of March for first shipment and still hope to meet that. We originally thought the PCi amps would be arriving mid last week and we would be able to get them out early but unfortunately that didn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks