What's new

SVS Shipping PCi Now (1 Viewer)

Bill Kane

Screenwriter
...just got my UPS email notice! 5-day ground shipment...I'm already lookin' out the window...Thanks Tom/Ron.

BIG GOOF -- I am getting my driver upgrade for an older 25-31PC.

As Tom V sez below, SVS isnt shipping the entire PCi NEW MODEL SUBWOOFER. Sorry for confusion.

Bill Kane

Screenwriter
SVS order #2093 but SVS-Ron sez this is irrelevent, since they don't process linear. G'luck

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
Bill, When did you order(date, time). I ordered the 27th at 9:15 pm. Hope I get my email soon.:D :D :D

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
We are not shipping the PCi subwoofers.

I think Bill is referring to his driver upgrade order.

Just want to make sure no one is confused,

TV

Nate Nelson

Stunt Coordinator
Mine has already reached my state (Indy) :D I might go down to the UPS place to pick it up so I can play with it over the weekend....
I'll have to wait 'till my dad gets home with the truck cause I doubt that big 'ol box will fit in the hatch of my supra, haha.
[edit]
GRRRR DAMN UPS! They won't let me pick it up without attempting to delivery it first :angry: Now I have to wait after the weekend 'till monday on which I have to work!

Jeff Brink

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, what James says!:)
Tom or Ron,
Got a weekly update on the status of the PCi's? (The whole PCi that is.) Everything still on track to start shipping sometime next week?
I was really keeping my emotions and patience in check until I read Bill's thread. It's all his fault:D

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
With luck we'll be shipping out the first PCi's sometime late next week.

The truth can change, but that's the situation right now. Bill was just a bit early on the PCi call.

Trust me on this one, you will all feel the wait was worth it. The PCi is one hell of a sub.

Ron

Thomas F

Stunt Coordinator
Has anybody that ordered the CS Ultra received shipping notices yet? I remember in another thread that they would ship in about a week. I think I have the whenamigoingtogetmySVSitis bug.

Ken Custodio

Second Unit
With luck we'll be shipping out the first PCi's sometime late next week. The truth can change, but that's the situation right now. Bill was just a bit early on the PCi call. Trust me on this one, you will all feel the wait was worth it. The PCi is one hell of a sub.
Ron
This has been killing me waiting for my new sub! (20-39pci) This is worse that when you were a kid having your parents tell you can't open your presents till Christmas morning, except this time you have to wait a month to open it :)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
All current CS_U orders(I think we have a couple dozen on the books) should ship in 2-4 business days(next wed/thur).

We are awaiting our shipment of TC sounds underhung drivers(these are due to ship out on Monday, Tuesday at the latest...and we are paying for 2 day shipping from the west coast...ouch). We should be able to ship out most of the orders the same day we get the drivers.(the subs are all built...just waiting for the drivers.)

ALL CS+ orders(we still have 75-100 back ordered if memory serves) should ship out by the end of the month.

TV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks