SVS Questions/ Need Help!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by J.C. Hall, Aug 19, 2001.

1. J.C. Hall

J.C. Hall Extra

I have a dedicated theater room in my basement that is about 10 feet wide by 16 feet long. The ceiling is about 7 feet high. It is an older home with a concrete floor under the carpet with very little padding. I currently have a all Paradigm setup including a servo 15 sub. I am considering selling the servo and getting one of the dual SVS packages but I need to know if the move will give me the impact that I am lacking from the servo. I know that the concrete floor is what is stealing some of the impact. Is there anything I can do to help with the bass level. Maybe you SVS guys will be lurking around here today and can give me a hand. Reply back to my post if you need anymore info to help me out. Sorry for the legth of the post.
    Thanks,
    J.C. Hall
    [email protected]

2. Tom Vodhanel

Tom Vodhanel Cinematographer

>>>I have a dedicated theater room in my basement that is about 10 feet wide by 16 feet long. The ceiling is about 7 feet high. It is an older home with a concrete floor under the carpet with very little padding. I currently have a all Paradigm setup including a servo 15 sub. I am considering selling the servo and getting one of the dual SVS packages but I need to know if the move will give me the impact that I am lacking from the servo.> I know that the concrete floor is what is stealing some of the impact. Is there anything I can do to help with the bass level.