What's new

SVS Plus subwoofers (1 Viewer)

TedO

Stunt Coordinator
Just looking for an update on the new Plus line. Are they still on track to ship this month? And will there be enough of the units ready so that all of us that preordered a plus get one (this month)?

Glen_L

Stunt Coordinator
Here's a link to another forum that pretty much answers your question, Ted (yes, it looks to still be on time).

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Yes,and yes..:)
Thilo (Owner of TCSounds) and I talk a few times a week now....all appears to be as planned.(we expect the first truckload of dB12 drivers to show up at SVS in approx 2 weeks). We'll have the capability to ship a couple hundred of the CS+ units within 2-3 business days...so we should have all the pre-orders covered.
TV

Joseph_W

Stunt Coordinator
Tom,

I'm ready for my CS+! I am a patient man, though. I received U-571 for Christmas, but I refuse to watch it until the CS+ is received. You see, I am replacing an Energy ES-8 and am expecting a big improvement. I upgraded to B&W speakers this summer, but couldn't get my wife to agree with the SVS until Christmas.

I promise a review as soon as it arrives! (OK, comparison to an 8 inch sub isn't a huge challenge.)

Good luck getting the dB12 drivers on time!!!!!!

Joe Wright

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
>>>I'm ready for my CS+! I am a patient man, though. I received U-571 for Christmas, but I refuse to watch it until the CS+ is received.

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
Thanks for the update Tom.

I too was getting anxious because I’m delivering my (2) existing 20-39CS Subs and Amps to their new owners this weekend.

It looks like I will be “Sub-less” for about 3-Weeks until the new guys show up.

Oh the horror......

Shawn S

Jason Price

Second Unit
I'm with you guys - (im)patiently waiting for my new toy (20-39CS+). :) I've got a few movies I'm not going to watch until the sub show up. Too bad life doesn't have a fast forward button... ;)

David Giles

Stunt Coordinator
Just thought I'd add my name to the list of bass-less indigents. I delivered my SVS to it's proud new owner almost two weeks ago! I watched Moulin Rouge the other night, and although it isn't exactly a testosterone-laden explosion-fest, I still could tell I was missing a lot of nice bass. And I almost cried the first time I tried TPM after my SVS was gone.

Oh well, hopefully I'll only have to wait another couple of weeks for my two new 16-46CS+'s.

David

Nick P

Second Unit
I think we need to form a support group. I'll go first.

Hi, my name is Nick and I'm currently SVS-less waiting on my new CS+s.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks