What's new

SVS pci info is here!!! (1 Viewer)

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
Tom,

I ordered the new driver for my 20-39PC. I had always thought that I might add a second 20-39PC down the road. From the statement above, can I take it that if I want to add a second sub to my original 20-39PC (plus new driver), the one I'd still be looking at is the 20-39PCi, the difference being that the new amp in the PCi would give a few more dbs? Thanks.

Stacy

Dave Vaughn

Stunt Coordinator
Just ordered my new driver last week for my original 20-39 PC...I guess I will have to live without that extra dB or two. Don't want my wife to throw me out of the house!

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
OK,

There are still a number of links on the site that are not correct but the price/buy now links are working fine.

Look for some exciting news about HTF's having something for you in this PCi announcement too.

Later this evening the News page and various other links will be updated so that site navigation is correct.

For now the link above will take you to PCi-land.

Ron

Brian D P

Auditioning
Umm,
Sorry to take up bandwidth. I'm a lurker mostly. I just needed a post to reference for the contest :D

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
>>From the statement above, can I take it that if I want to add a second sub to my original 20-39PC (plus new driver), the one I'd still be looking at is the 20-39PCi, the difference being that the new amp in the PCi would give a few more dbs? Thanks.

John Welch

Stunt Coordinator
Ordered one and have order #2340. Anyone beat me to it? Tom, will these be serialized starting at #1 or some other way? I have serial #0003 for my existing 20-39PC. Just curious.

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
I want to order a 25-31pci, but waiting to here about htf group by!!!!!!!

Credit Card in Hand!!!!!!!!!!

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Dan,

The current prices are something of a HTF group buy already. We wanted to make the lowest price available to everyone. I seriously doubt you will ever seen prices lower than $549 for the 25-31PCi for instance. That's $125 less than its predecessor after all.

Not surprisingly pre-orders are already rolling in. I wouldn't sit there too long with the card in your hand.

Ron

tommy_esq

Stunt Coordinator
I was all but decided on the HSU...now it looks like I can squeeze the new 25-31 PCi into the budget...

Todd_Michael_R

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in! How can anyone thinking about buying an SVS pass up on this deal! Just pre-ordered mine and cannot wait.

Lee-c

Supporting Actor
Just imagine what the amp on the PC+ will be like. Mega wattage. :)
One thing does concern me, SVS. If the PC+ amp is to be even more powerful than the PCi one,
I hope the amp doesn't use up more of the internal space of the sub than the amp in the PCi does
already. Wouldn't want to give up any more output due to the amp eating up more space. :)

Oscar_R

Second Unit
3 glasses of wine into this evening and I'm now ready to join the SVS heathens,

Order #2363

2039pci Model SV20-39PCi love here I come.

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
The BASH amp uses up much less space.

>>>3 glasses of wine into this evening and I'm now ready to join the SVS heathens

parin_patel

Stunt Coordinator
Well I just set up my home theater system last month and wasn't planning to have a subwoofer (since I live in an apartment), but this new PCi series looks very very tempting.

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
Tom,

You say Mid/Late March on the shipping. I'm moving on the

8 March(next week). Is it safe to wait until the miidle of the week to order one? How long will the introductory prices be good? But if the shipping won't be until late March, I'll have no problems placing my order now!

Charles

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
We are going to hold the intro pricing until (at least) the first PCi subs ship. This will almost assuredly be after March 15th...more likely towards the end of the month.

TV

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
This is great, I had actually been hoping for a 20-39PC to show up on the B-Stock page so I could get one, since $640 is the most I can spend on a sub. Now I see I'll be able to get a brand new 20-39PCi with the improved amp for that price. You guys rock.

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
Good deal then. I'm going to get all my credit cards switched to my new address tomorrow, I rather do it this way so there's no hassles. Until March 15th, way to go. Finally a SVS is on the way. And just to think I didn't expect to get one until after I got my taxes back. Isn't funny how you can find ways to get money you know you don't have now, to get stuff for your hometheater?;)
Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks