What's new

SVS PC-Ultra for sale (1 Viewer)

GabeAJ

Auditioning
Looks like the FS thread is gone, so...

Going to put it up on E-pay soon if no bites. I've got two, and it's complete overkill. I've got both of them at the first click on the volume dial and they knock things over all over the house. It's exactly one month old, and was manufactured on 12/6/05. I have the port plugs, AC cord, manual, fuses and all of the original packaging. Local pickup would be great, but I'll ship it, too. $1050 shipped or $1000 picked up. Shipped from SVS is $1204 or something very close. San Francisco Bay Area

[email protected]

Bill Mullin

Stunt Coordinator
I have 2 PC-Ultras, but I find that they sound much better than one alone! But then my HT is in a BIG room and yours may be in a 10x12 bedroom for all I know. Hummm, I once had my HT in a 10x12 bedroom, and my subs were a 16-46PC+ and a Velo HGS-12ii. I tried them individually and together, and even in that little room found that the paired subs sounded much better than either one running alone. Note that this was at low volumes, I'm not a big fan of shattered windows or bleeding ears.

Oh well, it's your sub - good luck with the sale.

- Bill

ScottCarr

Second Unit
having a dual PCU and PB10 set up in a small HT it can be overwhelming.

Great sub for what AJ is asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks