What's new

SVS PC+ orders anyone? (1 Viewer)

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
Has anyone else preordered their new SVS PC+ model yet? I just placed my order (for a 20-39) and got order #4531. For some reason I didn't think preorders were starting until midnight tonight...i'm glad i checked when i did. Please tell me orders didn't start with #1! It's gonna be a long enough wait until August as it is. :)

Timmy K

Auditioning
I couldn't wait after hearing this news! Hope it's okay. Order # 4538... It's going to be hard waiting!!

ricky ho

Stunt Coordinator
placed mine for a 16-46. my order# is4537.:D can't wait.
i was pleasantly surprised that they opened the link this early:emoji_thumbsup:

Order #4535

but ordered for a friend....guess i have to live with my 20-39CS for a while longer (love that sub...but i'm sure setting up my friends will trigger my up-graditis that i never thought i would get for a sub after buying my svs over a year ago...that was order 429 at svs so the boys (tom and ron) must be doing ok....)

Brian Burgoyne

Second Unit
I'm 4536. I stayed up til midnight last night before I read that the orders wouldn't start til midnight tonight. I didn't check until about 11 am, Central Time, so that is when I ordered.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Order buttons were inadvertantly activated by someone at SVS. We agreed to flipping the switch on orders at midnight tonight (that's still a few hours off I'm afraid). A few folks got thru when the links were hot.

Visit later tonight (2AM EST (EDT?)) or 11:59PM MST since I'm in Colorado and get to sleep later than everone on the east coast. Sorry for the confusion.

We're still working hard on getting the final components in place for August, a delay of a few more hours shouldn't be too painful. It's what we agreed to it's just that someone jumped the gun.

Ron

Joey Ford

Agent
This is funny, I was browsing the site and saw that pc+ order page was active. Then, I strolled over here and read this thread, clicked back to SVS and the order page was removed :frowning:
BIG QUESTION
The only difference between the CS+ and the PC+ is the amplifer and other electronic features? So, if I already have my own powered amplifier, then I could simply purchase the CS+ and save $220?
Can someone verify this?
Thank you,
Joey

Jeff_M

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered while the links were still hot (thank you corporate internet access!).... My order is #4543. Do I need to order again tonight, am I all set? Now I am a little nervous...

erikk

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Joey;

The CSPlus and PCPlus and would be the same except for the "electronic" features. That encompasses quite a lot tho (crossover, auto-on, phase, subsonic filter, etc). But if you had an adequate amp already sitting around doing nothing, and don't want any of the features of the PCPlus then you should definitely consider saving the money and getting the CSPlus.

Andy Swindler

Auditioning
Those wacky SVS guys jumped the gun again and I just placed my order for my SV20-39PC Plus at 12:45 CST. Order #4553. I can't wait!

Andy

Miles Abbey

Agent
4572 I can't wait. I want to be prepared for when it arrives. Does anyone know where I can buy a calibration disc that plays low frequencies?

Andy Swindler

Auditioning
You can buy Avia or Video Essentials pretty much anywhere, Best Buy, order online at any major DVD house, etc. I use Avia, I believe either would serve you. It would also be good to pick up one of those sound meters from Radio Shack.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks