What's new

SVS PB2+ ...Walking the Floor Over You (1 Viewer)

Paul Britt

Auditioning
I got my SVS PB2+ about two weeks ago and last night saw something which amazed me. I was watching "The Little Shop of Horrors" musical and discovered a long rumbling bass line at the end of the movie when Seymor electrocutes Audrey. I had the meter out and was recording about 114 DB at 3 feet from the sub and I saw the sub MOVE. I thought I was seeing things so I replayed the piece. The over 130 pound SVS PB2+ actually walked about 3 inches on my hardwood floor during the extended explosion. I suppose some of you old pro's have seen this before but this was news to me. Eric over at SVS recommended I use the overly thick rubber feet to curtail my wandering sub. Are these things amazing or what?

Paul Britt

Play it as loud as the Chihuahuas will allow.

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member

Darn it, I wished you had used spoiler tags; LSOH was on my short list, right after I finish Apocalypse Now - Redux.

Yep, those optional 3M compliant rubber cupped feet work exceptionally well to stop the sub from wandering on hard smooth surfaces. The reactive forces from the dB-12 drivers are quite strong, as you noted.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.