What's new

svs pb2+ in dallas/ft worth area? (1 Viewer)

charlie o

Stunt Coordinator
anybody have one i can look at and listen too? Its alot of money to order one without listening to it or seeing one first. From all the talk they seem impressive.

Chris A H

Stunt Coordinator
So how do we get the latest models listed on Audio Envy? I saw no website contact info listed...

Neal_C

Second Unit
Charlie,

Where in DFW are you? I live in Keller and wouldn't mind letting you listen to my PB2+. I just have a living room setup, not a dedicated room or anything. But my wife and I love the sub.

Send me a PM or just post here.

Neal

charlie o

Stunt Coordinator
i am in myra west of gainesville. Maybe we could come look and listen to it next weekend id that would be good for you. We are just doing a living room setup also.

Neal_C

Second Unit
Charlie,

Normally that would be fine, but my wife got us into CES so we won't be home till late Sunday night.

I make my own work schedule, so if you wanted to come by during the following week or the next weekend that should be fine.

Let me know your thoughts.

Neal

Neal_C

Second Unit
Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas...

That following weekend should be fine.

Neal_C

Second Unit
Charlie,

Send me a PM sometime this week or weekend so that when I get back I will be sure to remember to contact you so we can set something up.

Neal

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks