What's new

SVS PB12 Plus/2 for sale (1 Viewer)

kurtKO

Auditioning
Good afternoon all.

Before I get into the listing, I thought I'd say thanks for many of the conversations that have taken place on this site. When I was putting together my HT system, I borrowed from many of the conversations I found here.

To the goods......

SVS PB12 Plus/2 for sale. It was purchased brand new in July, and no, it's not a B stock. Simple black textured finish, in brand new condition.

The reason for the sale is that I've decided to go back to school at the age of 34, and have sold my house to pay for the education. I've moved into an apartment to keep bills down to a dull roar, hehe. Those of you that know about these units understand just how unrealistic it is to even try to run this beast in an apartment. So, while I'm keeping the rest of the HT pieces, I'm forced to let the subs go.

I'm located in Austin, Texas, and no longer have the boxes that the unit came in. This means that shipping it out is rather unrealistic, so it's available for local pickup only (or something close to that).

These units are on backorder right now, but mine is available, hehe. I'm asking $1199. Though that's the same as what SVS is asking, you'll obviously not have to pay for shipping or the taxes.

Best way to get to me is by email: [email protected]

Feel free to hit me up with questions, and thanks for looking.

Neal_C

Second Unit
Kurt,

I'll give you a bump for an awesome sub. I have one myself. Mine has been in service since they first came out.

Someone in Austin area has to want this thing.

kurtKO

Auditioning
Neal, thanks for the bump. Somehow, I'm not surprised yours is still going strong, hehe.

Paul, email received and replied to. I'll talk to you on Tuesday, and thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks