What's new

SVS PB1 Plus SUCKS........ (1 Viewer)

Mike_Skeway

Second Unit
Mike, It is too bad that people like to attack other for their decisions. It is childish. I was poking a little fun at Craig, the users that did it, well, it is almost expected. :frowning:

I was PM attacked over at AVS for stating I use pro-gear amps in my system. LOL! :laugh: I just let it go, I am on these forums to learn, help, and have fun. :D

Matt_Briol

Agent
Oh man :frowning:. When I saw that title the first thing I though was "WOW this should be interesting!".

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Dr. Spike - Your real name is Mike ? :)

I am enjoying being at the SPot... and HTF seems a good place, too...

maybe we could get low roller to put both shootouts into a condensed form like he did the original and post it here... if anyone is interested...

On a funny note... On the Hsu forum, I sent Sasha (nice fella) a summary review in WORD format, and he posted it on the website, not bad for a review that a certain few thought did Hsu a dis-service... I also got confirmation from Hsu that my measurements were within 2 db of theirs...

This week (besides pictures of subwoofers) we are going to calibrate the SPL meter of a Behringer DEQ2496... that way We can measure any speaker without waiting for equipment...

As far as AVS is concerned... it seems the trollers decide the criteria...

Mike_Skeway

Second Unit
Why yes it is. :)

I am enjoying all the forums. The SPoT is a nice place for the shootout. The attack folks are not in abundance.
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

LR did a great job of condensing the first part. If he is up for it, I say go for it. :)

Pics, pics, pics, pics, :emoji_thumbsup:

I agree with the trolls over there.

Sasha_G

Agent

Here is my counterpoint:
No one has EVER been "banished" at the HSU forum (yet) :) . We made the HSU forum as a central place to offer support, to answer setup questions, and address technical questions.

I think it's reasonable that we don't condone reviews of other products on our site. The Home Theater Spot, this forum, AVS, and Audioreview have places for that. We want to stay away from that on our official site, and focus on helping our customers.

As for SVS fans recommending HSU products, a search on any of the forums will show this is not always the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks