What's new

SVS PB-12 ISD/v......just got mine.... (1 Viewer)

Blaine_M

Second Unit
I previously had an SVS PB-10 and decided to upgrade to the SVS PB-12 ISD/v. I just got mine last week and all I can say is WOW! The PB-10 is amazing for a 10 inch driver, but the PB-12 ISD/v surpassed all expectations I had jumping up from the 10 to the 12. Anyone considering the upgrade should go for it!

Blaine_M

Second Unit
Well, the PB-12 ISD/v barely fits where I need it to fit, so any of the /2 subs won't fit! I almost ordered the oak finishe PB-12 plus that was B-stock, but decided against that.

RichardH

Supporting Actor
Congrats! Now get off the forum and enjoy your sub. You know what will happen if you read about other people's subs.... :D

Blaine_M

Second Unit
Just played the tapping on the glass scene from Nemo....yikes! I have some vibration issues with the glass on my entertainment center to fix!

Brad_Cox

Agent
Congrats on the new sub !! I have the 20-39 + and I just keep rewatching old movies I have seen before my SVS and I am always amazed. Enjoy !!:emoji_thumbsup:

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
:D I got a taste of what people were talking about when they said "infrasonics" about certain scenes when I had the PB-10, but my Tempest really showed me what they meant on a few scenes like Master and Commander, U-571 and Titan AE. There was plenty of bass with the PB-10, but not the kind of complete activation of the room the way a larger sub does :eek:

Blaine, there's more than enough room in that corner to fit a PC Ultra :D;) My Tempest takes up less floor space than the PB-10 did.... Congrats man!

steve nn

Senior HTF Member

Good for you! I sounds like (pardon the pun) your quite impressed with your new upgrade then.. Congrats!:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks