What's new

SVS PB-1000 Pro: maximum 40 cm deep (aka 15.748 inch), ported, alternative? (1 Viewer)

adrhc

Auditioning
Real Name
Adrian
What is the best alternative to SVS PB-1000 Pro? I need it to be no deeper than 40 cm (aka 15.748 inch) and ported

From esthetical PoV I can't position SVS PB-1000 Pro otherwise but only with its back toward a wall (for the cables behind not to be visible) and its front toward the sofa; that's not negotiable (I have a wife ... :)).

PS: not even 1 mm or fraction of inch deeper :)

adrhc

Auditioning
Real Name
Adrian
UPDATE

What is the best alternative to SVS PB-1000 Pro? I need it to be no deeper than 40 cm (aka 15.748 inch) and ported

budget: 800 EURO or 920$

From esthetical PoV I can't position SVS PB-1000 Pro otherwise but only with its back toward a wall (for the cables behind not to be visible) and its front toward the sofa; that's not negotiable (I have a wife ... :)).

PS: not even 1 mm or fraction of inch deeper :)
PS: I accept smaller drives and/or power but the response frequency should be at least 3540Hz

Real Name
Scott
I was going to say the SB-1000 but then I saw your comment about wanting ported. Thats going to be tough to find even in a 10".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks