What's new

SVS owners... ? (1 Viewer)

Chris Elm

Stunt Coordinator
What do you do to protect your unit from dust? I like mine so much I am worried about it.

Thanks

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Maybe your sub ought to be a little more worried about potential abusive intrusions??:D :D :D :D :D ____________

Sorry Chris, I just could not pass that up! You get a free pass to blast me down the road.;)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
If I recall correctly Phil, your in a fairly good size HT room to? Do you achieve that with one PCI?

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
Do you achieve that with one PCI?
Just one SVS 25-31PCi, located behind my 6' Yamaha Grand Piano in the front right wall corner!

Readings (RS dial = 110 dB / Speed = FAST / Weight = "C") taken @ my 'sweet spot', approx. 9' from my Center and approx. 12' from my SVS.

When I first got my SVS, the first order of business was to silence the vibrations in my two (of four) closes to the SVS 4' x 5' double paned windows, pictures, etc. :rolleyes:

Phil

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
WOW! Thats a good size room. Yes I have been there come to think of it. I was going to mention piano but did not know for sure. I think I might be in for a pleasant surprise. I have a couple of new subs in the works---------One being a 25-31CS+. In the past the best I could get was 111-112 dbs from duel Vel ct-150's. 24 X 12 with 10 ft ceilings and with one very leaky wall. Should be very interesting to see what the SVS will bring forth.:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnryan50189
Recent bookmarks