SVS on the way!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tim Hoover, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Tim Hoover

Tim Hoover Screenwriter

After considering the DIY route, I decided to save some aggravation, curse words, and flesh wounds by just ordering a 20-39 PCi. I can't wait to experience this thing!

In a related note, my nOrh 4.0 ceramics are also on the way. Next up: new receiver!

2. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Congrats on your SVS purchase. Just one thing.... be sure and set your phase properly so you don't interfere with mine.......I'm not too far away... in West Tenn. Otherwise turn it up.......

I've had my 20-39PC for 9 months and continue to be impressed with its low end response and how much it has added to my HT. Out of all my purchases the past few years, which have been many, the SVS has been the most profound and provided the most bang for the buck of any. I recently upgraded the driver to the new one offered my SVS and am now enjoying it even more and going back through my extensive dvd collection to find those best LFE tracks......

I know you've read this many times, but I will re-iterate that you are dealing with a fantastic company in SVS and all the support you may need is just a keystroke away.

Again....... turn it up!

3. Tim Hoover

Tim Hoover Screenwriter

Yeah, we need to make sure we're both watching the same DVD at the same time! I wonder how to calculate the time delay to TN?