What's new

SVS "Mercury Red" vs. Paraidgm Studio "rosenut veneer" (1 Viewer)

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
This may be too specific an inquiry for the time being, but I was wondering if anyone has seen these two finishes up close and in person. I currently have the studio/100's in the rosenut veneer, and am throwing around the idea of upgrading my PB2-ISD to the "Darth Vader" of all subs, the B4+, or maybe the PB2-Ultra. I'd really like the sub to match my mains in appearance, so if anyone could offer some input I'd really appreciate it. The main reason I'm curious is because someone in here posted a pic of his new PB1+ in mercury red, and it looked different (better) than how its represented on the SVS site.

Paul_J_D

Auditioning
Alan,

I have the Mercury Red PB1+ and the color is a little darker red than the menu selection on the SVS website (where they have all of the finishes lined up next to one another).

Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll send you all the up close pics you need of it.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks