What's new

SVS is vibrating against hardwood floor what can I use to stop the noise? (1 Viewer)

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
Hey guys I just got my SVS 20-39PC-Plus and I love it. The only problem is that its vibrating against my hardwood floor. What is the best thing to use to stop the vibration? I have a towel underneath as a temp solution. Does SVS sell anything like rubber pads?

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Ferdiand,

We'll send you some super compliant 3M synthetic rubber feet. It's rare that they are needed but drop me a line and we'll get you some.

They are included with PB subs, but will do wonders for PC type subs placed on uneven or slick/loose wood floors too in thos cases where the stock foam rubber base plate pads are not quite sufficient

Ron

Brian Elwood

Stunt Coordinator
To bad the Sub will CREATE uneven or slick/loose wood floors :)

BTW - I finally got around to watching the Darla clip in Finding Nemo! OH MY GOD!!!

I'll never do that to my fish again! LOL

KeithY

Stunt Coordinator
I use a Gramma riser, tried the rubber feet from SVS, but this works much better. The sub still bounced under extreme conditions with the rubber ones.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
The Gama Riser is just a sheet of MDF attatched to some high density foam rubber. I'm sure you could build something similar and custom to the size you need for alot less money.

WayneO

Supporting Actor
Sure it is, but for $40-50 at Sam Ash Music or Guitar Center, I'll save my time and have a better looking piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hickskeith007
Recent bookmarks