1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

SVS=Great Customer Service

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Savage, Aug 27, 2001.

1. Jeff Savage

Jeff Savage Second Unit

Ok I know this has been said before but Tom and Ron provide awsome customer service. I have bugged them with all sorts of stupid questions which they answered prior to me spending a dime with them. Additionally the response of their spares department is simply awsome.
    If anyone is nervous about getting an SVS product because they are an internet only dealer...don't be. I think they provide world class customer service and they stand behind their product as promised.
    EDIT: Oh yeah I actually own an SVS 20-39CS which I really really really really like :)
    Laters,
    [Edited last by Jeff Savage on August 27, 2001 at 10:25 PM]

2. Scott-C

Scott-C Supporting Actor

I have to agree with Jeff on this one. I haven't even bought an SVS (yet!) but Tom has been more than generous with his time answering a very broad range of questions I have had about SVS subs and their interaction with my current system. The kind of customer service he's demonstrated is a model for all of these companies that seem so "out-of-touch" with their customers.
    How many companies have members on the 'Net who are willing to spend so much time entertaining questions and offering their insight and support? I haven't seen too many others.
    Bravo SVS!
    ------------------
    Scott

3. Dalton

Dalton Screenwriter

Dalton
    I just ordered 2 25-31's w/the samson amp today afetr a few days of e-mails w/tom. Man those guys are great! They get back to you right away and they answered all of my dumb questions! Now I can't wait to get them in(being shipped out tommorow!!).