What's new

SVS Dual 20-39CS+/Samson/ART 351 combo (1 Viewer)

BobAlbano

Second Unit
I have a rarely used Dual SVS 20-39CS+/Samson/ART 351/ with Bettercables interconnect that I'm looking to sell...Why am I selling these awesome subwoofers? I moved into a townhouse about a year ago and I can't give these subs the workout that they really deserve.:) I have all the original boxes and manuals for these and they are all in excellant condition. I'm asking $1100.00 plus shipping for the combo. Here is your chance to save yourself $564.00 off the new package price. Thanks for looking...

BobAlbano

Second Unit
No thanks Kevin,

I actually have a Rocket UFW-10 that is more than enough for townhome use, hence my reason for selling the SVS...I simply don't use them. :frowning:

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
If Jason backs out, would you consider splitting the subs up? I would be interested in 1.

BobAlbano

Second Unit
Jed, I have a couple people that have emailed me about taking the package if Jason doesn't work out...as of right now it looks like they will be sold as a package... thanks for looking.:cool:

BobAlbano

Second Unit
The person that had agreed to purchase these subs couldn't come up with the $$ so as of right now they are back on the market...Thanks for looking!:emoji_thumbsup:

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Bob, honestly not trying to be an annoyance, but if you do decide to split them up, I'm still interested. Either way, good luck with your sale.

P.S. To any prospective buyers, jump at this price because these subs are unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks