What's new

SVS Customer Service (1 Viewer)

Back in late 2000, I ordered a 20-39PC from SVS. SVS was just beginning and the wait was long between order and delivery. But everyone knew it would be worth it. When my sub was delivered, (serial # 00024) I could hardly wait to get it set up. The hardest part was trying to stop all the vibrations from pictures, candle holders, etc. The bass was the best I had ever heard.

A couple of months ago, I started hearing something, in the bass, that is very hard to describe. It was not a bottoming out because you could actually hear it better at low levels. At higher volume levels the "normal" bass masked the noise. The best word I have come with to describe it is "rattle". I removed the driver to see if something was loose. It wasn't.

I lived with this for a while, because I dreaded having to pack the speaker up and send it back to SVS. Finally, I sent an email to SVS tech support asking for instructions to send it back for check up/repair.

I am not going to give details of what happened. I am just compelled to say this about SVS. THEY ARE AWESOME!!

Tom V. and SVS are truly unique in today's world of customer support. They have a personal touch unlike any other company I have ever dealt with. It is truly refreshing.

Needless to say, my sub is now performing flawlessly and even better than new.

If any HTF members have reservations about ordering online from SVS you may rest assured that you will have no regrets. You will have one of the best subwoofers (the absolute best in price/performance ratio) and the best personal customer service that can be.

And no, I do not have any business (other that be a satisfied customer) or personal relationships with SVS or any of its employees.

Thank you SVS!
Scotty

Lee Bailey

Second Unit
Real Name
Lee Bailey
Okay, was it a big secret about what was wrong with the sub? What was the fix?
(Inquiring minds want to know!)

SVS 25-31PC owner (serial Number 10!)

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
Hey Lee! I remember when we were ordering our 25-31PCs (I've got number 16). Did you go for the ISD upgade later? I did :)

Scotty, could you email me, too? I'm curious, I had a great experience with Tom, too when I got the custom port to tune to 22hz.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks