What's new

Svs Black Box Hummer (1 Viewer)

Joseph_ P

Stunt Coordinator
:angry: I GOT A SVS BLACK BOX FOR MY 16-46CS+.
I LOVE THE HIGH PASS FILTER, BUT THE THING HUMS WORSE THAN A RAT SHACK GAIN BOX!!!!!!! ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM.
I TRIED PLUGGING IT IN WITH THE PRONGS TURNED 180 DEGREES BUT IT STILL HUMS THE ONLY WAY TO LOWER THE HUM IS TO LOWER THE GAIN ON THE SAMSON 1000 AMP TO ABOUT 30% FROM 100% ORIGINALLY. ANY FIXES OUT THERE?

Greg Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
My Black Box is dead silent. No hum whatsoever. I would talk to SVS about your problem if I were you. I'm sure they will be able to accommodate you.

Greg Johnson

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
I had a black box that hummed. After I emailed SVS about it, I shipped it out on Mon. got a new one Fri. the same week. Now I'm hum free:). I also realized that something must have been wrong with the level control also because it's way different from my first box when I recalibrated.

Joseph_ P

Stunt Coordinator
AS USUAL SVS CUSTOMER SERVICE SAVES THE DAY. I GOT IMMEDIATE
RESOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM FROM TOM V AT SVS. IF ANY OF YOU POTENTIAL BUYERS OUT THERE ARE THINKING OF BUYING A SUBWOOFER OR RELATED PRODUCT YOU SHOULD FIRST THINK OF
S.V.S. YOU CANT BEAT THEIR SERVICE, PRICES OR QUALITY.
YOU'D BE A FOOL TO BUY ELSEWHERE!! :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks