What's new

Svs B4 Super-sub Thread! (1 Viewer)

Chris Bone

Agent
I thought it would be nice to have a thread title dedicated to the information on the new SVS B4 Super-Sub. Hopefully it will make it easier to locate the information in one place as opposed to scattered threads of varying titles.

Just a thought,

Chris

BrianKR

Second Unit
Here is a picture of the B4-Plus next to my left rear channel. Forgive the image quality. I am working on getting a better camera "very" soon!

I just put this picture up to test the link "provided to me by SVS."

Chris Bone

Agent
Tom V.,

When can we expect to see the B4 mentioned on the SVS web-site? Will their be speaker grill material over the woofers?

Chris

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Chris,

Right now we felt the woofers are so good looking we didn't want to cover them up. Still, it is a fair question and we may offer grills as an optional cover up down the road.

Ron

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
When can we expect to see the B4 mentioned on the SVS web-site? Will their be speaker grill material over the woofers?
Chris,

Check under the "news" section at the SVS site. You'll see that they added an entry on the B-4 during Saturday 12/21/2002 (just yesterday.)

Chris Bone

Agent
SVS Ron,

I can appreciate the good looks of your woofers. However, grill covers are essential for anyone with children. A back box is not near as inviting to little fingers as a black box with shiny silver circles peaking out. I urge you to offer grill covers "now" as opposed to down the road.

Chris

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
I can appreciate the good looks of your woofers. However, grill covers are essential for anyone with children. A back box is not near as inviting to little fingers as a black box with shiny silver circles peaking out. I urge you to offer grill covers "now" as opposed to down the road.
Chris,

I recall reading a post from Tom of SVS - quite possibly in the larger thread on this new sub indicating the production versions of the B-4 would be shipping with grilles. I'll try to find that post and provide the link for you.

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
>>>Ouch... Is that a wise move on SVS's part?
It doesn't sound like you want a real world analysis of this super, killer subwoofer?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks