What's new

SVS B4 Plus Subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Simon Brown

Stunt Coordinator
Well if I wasn't single theres no way I could afford one either. Got to spend that hard earned money on something:emoji_thumbsup: Tommy I can't wait to get it I'm biting at the bit.Damm this waiting but all good things come to those who wait;) Hurry up and put those new pictures on your site.I need something to look at while I wait.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
That's true Simon and it's a very well deserved reputation (both Crown and SVS you won't go wrong with either), but there are other companies that make very comparative amps for similar or lower price too (QSC for example). I was wondering if there were other brands down there that would be comparative and may help you out with maybe using the money saved to buy other gear to improve your theater (plus what amps are availible in your neck of the woods?).

Simon Brown

Stunt Coordinator
Robert I just went with the reviews and what was already proven to be a winning combination. I guess I could have investigated more at looking for an amp locally. I trust SVS that their choice of amp is the right one for the B4+.Well anyway Tommy seems to like it and I'm sure I will too.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks