SVS 25-31pci Amazing!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by bruin, Dec 29, 2002.

1. bruin

bruin Second Unit

I got my svs sub on the 24th as an xmas gift to myself and I whole-heartedly feel similarly to other SVS owners! I wish to include my amazement! I've had to pad some of my furniture as they were resonating from the vibrations. Every deep note is clear and my walls vibrate in waves (used to be just vibrating confusingly).

The Belrog (correct sp?) scene in FOTR is crazy! My old sub always went kapput!

My old sub is a 100w 10" 30-150hz KLH polyfilled sub. Eh! It's fine for music, ok for movies- in short a cheapie sub.

If anyone is interested please let me know. Asking $65. I posted on ebay but the high bidder cannot be contacted. I can do a transaction on ebay if it is wished. I have over 100+ feedback so please let me know because I wish to make more space in my room. The KLH sub is in terrific condition mind you; it's just that the svs...well you know!
    Email me for pictures!

2. CaseyLS

CaseyLS Second Unit

I just got mine and I too love it. Just finished watching LOTR Sunday morning

3. John Geelan

John Geelan Screenwriter

My 25-31 has been impressing for many months. The LOTR is an especially impressive movie with a SVS.
    Have fun Bruin![​IMG]

4. Dave Jewett

Dave Jewett Agent

I had family over last weekend to watch FOTR on my setup (SVS 25-31PCi, Swan Diva 4.1/2.1/C3). Popped in Toy Story 2 as a "demo" first, cued up the first chapter, and hit Play. FWIW, "reference" level with this DVD shakes my couch and causes many objects in the room to resonate (gotta fix that one of these days).
    After the "demo" was over, the first words out of my mother's mouth were "Is the house still standing?!" followed immediately by "We have *got* to get surround sound!"
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My parents watch a TON of movies, and have planned to get surround for quite a while... After my demo Saturday, their plans to convert one of their bedrooms into a guest room/theatre combo have been revised - it's become just a theatre now.
    Dave