What's new
World Wide Stereo

SVS 25-31PC #00038 is no more... (1 Viewer)

GregClarke

Stunt Coordinator
A flooded basement last month claimed a fine subwoofer. The sub will be missed by all who experienced it.

I now must replace the fronts (Paradigm Monitor 7v3) and the SVS. After living with the SVS I don't think I would happy with anything else. I'm thinking of selling the Mini Monitors and CC370 and trying the SBS-01 system with the PB10-ISD. Has anyone gone from a 25-31 to a PB10-ISD? Would an upgrade be in order? Everyone happy with SBS-01? I would like to ceiling/wall mount the speakers this time.

I'm not sure if the shipping and UPS border-robbery charge will allow me to afford SVS (I bought the 25-31 used up here in May '02 ). If not, I'm thinking the HSU Ventriloquist system with a VTF-3 MK2 or SFT-3 as there is an almost local dealer (no shipping, duties, exchange).

RIP 00038

Blaine_M

Second Unit
I don't think you'll be happy going from a 25-31 to a PB-10. I've had a PB-10, which is amazing for a 10, then I went to a PB-12 NSD/v...huge difference. I'd never go back unless forced to.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I agree, I don't think the PB-10 will quite do it compared to the 25-31. PB-12 or a new 25-31 :)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Hi Greg,

I'm sorry to hear about this. #38...I probably built that myself...

Please email Ron ([email protected]) when you have the time. He may have some news about future canada orders that could interest you.

Tom V.
SVS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WoutV
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale